Sunday 7 February 2021

A Rainy Day

                                                      A RAINY DAY……………

upcoming stories

  • honeymoon in saree
  • karwachouth
shruti kannan – Crossdressing Tales

hi,my name is nilesh.i am a software enginner.i liv in bhopal,in madhya pradesh.i am working in a private company,so we should work till late night.it was the month of july 2018,and heavy rain was those days.my co-worker meenu is a beautifull lady,she also lives in bhopal city.although she is married but lived alone,due to some family reason.it was satuday and heavy rainy day.but we have a lot of work to finish,so we have to stay till 9 pm in the office.after 9 when we came out,everywhere black clouds was seen.meemu ask me to drop her to the house.ok ,why not ,i said and start my bike.but it was raining and a lot of water on the road ,so my speed was not more .i reached her house at 10pm.my house was 4 km away from here.electricity was also dropped at this time.i was completly wet,so meenu suggested me to stay there for that night.i have no other option ,so i decided to stay there.

she give me a towell to remove water from my body.after that she asked me ,here is no male clothes.so you have to wear her female ciothes.i said ,ok ,no problem.then she gave me her salwar suit.but itv was very tight inn the leg.i said ,it is not possible to wear this dress.then she gave me her blouse,itv was fit for us.but she told only blouse in not good to wear.what i should i do.i replied.

then meenu ,give me her bra,panty,and petticoat.i wear bra panty my self.but she help me to wear petticoat and saree.for good shape she put cotton in side the bra cup.i was look like a lady in blouse ,because my boobs was so tight.she asked me ,if i dont mind.she want to apply some makeup on my face.i said ok.then she put foundation,powder ,lipstik.bindi.kajal on my face.after she give me a ladies wig to wear.after that she give me ,payal,ear ring,nose ring,mangal sutra to wear.by this way i became female for that night.then she asked me now you are my sister or female friend,so help me in cooking.i helped her in cooking,after that we eat together and slept as lady on same bed.this was a memorable day of my life ,when i was dressed as ladies by ladies.

Pin on Jaberdasth Actors - Crossdressing
This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is whatsapp-image-2021-01-06-at-12.06.10.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

हमशक्ल भाभी

  हमशक्ल भाभी अमन के भैया की शादी हुई थी भाभी बहुत ही सुंदर थी और बहुत ही सुशील लड़की थी वह पढ़ी-लिखी भी थी पर उनमें घमंड एक पैसे का भी नही...