Sunday 7 February 2021

HUSBAND WEAR WIFE`S SAREE

                                       HUSBAND WEAR WIFE`S SAREE

This image has an empty alt attribute; its file name is whatsapp-image-2021-01-06-at-12.06.10.jpeg

hi,my reral name is sunil.i am a computer operator in a private bank in bhopal.reena is my beautyfull wife.we married 3 year before,our marrige life is running good.before 2 month ,there was marrige of my sister in law,so i went to villege with my wife .there we enjoyed a lot off.after two day when i was returning my wife give a suitcase to me and tell that in this suit case there is my clothes and some food to eat.she has a lot of worry about me.i was going ton other city for office work for two days.so i will stay in hotel.i reached in hotel after finishing my office work in a day.when i open my suit case to change my ciothes ,i was shocked,because no my clothes was in it.suitcase was fulled with saree,blouse,petticoat,bra ,panty,makeup kit like lipstik,bindi,nail paint,and some jewellerys.i tried to call my wife to say,what is this ,but phone was not picked.i was in hunger,no food in the box.i can not go to outside of room,because my men`s clothes was washed.now i was thinking a deep,what should i do? After 10 min I feel that I have a lot of hunger,so I decided to go outside of hotel for food after dressing as lady.I have 3 set of saree blouse,2 salwar suit ,3 bra panty set with all makeup material like face powder,foundation ,lipstik,sindoor bindi,with normal jewellery set payal,bangles, neckless,etc.I clean my face with full body after use veet cream and bath.after this I wear saree blouse with bra panty of my wife.I put foundation ,face powder ,on my face ,then I put red lipstik on my lips and sindoor on my forehead.then after I wear payal and bangles,I use ghunghat on my face and close the door of my hotel room. As I was walking on the coridor of hotel a waiter ask me where are you going madam ,then I replied as lady,I am going outside for some work.ok maam he said.I was walking as lady ,went to a food corner near my hotel.I purchase 8 roti,one full chicken and some rice.after this I return to my room. I take food and went to sleep.but I was in saree blouse ,I was feeling as a lady.my full body was severing with eagerness.my penis was straight and hard .but first time I wear a female dress .it was a big surprise for me. I was thinking about my feminity.just then my wife’s call came.I was a video call she was laughing to see me in saree blouse with makeup as lady.she ask me why you wear this and aplied makeup. Then I told full story to her.she said it was a mistake ,both suitcase has same design so I gave you wrong suitcase .I said no worry.I will adjust it.by this way I passed 2 day as female inside the hotel room and outside the hotel I wear my male dress,it was dry till morning.this is the real story of my crossdressing.

Pin on Jaberdasth Actors - Crossdressing

No comments:

Post a Comment

हमशक्ल भाभी

  हमशक्ल भाभी अमन के भैया की शादी हुई थी भाभी बहुत ही सुंदर थी और बहुत ही सुशील लड़की थी वह पढ़ी-लिखी भी थी पर उनमें घमंड एक पैसे का भी नही...